Make a report called REPORT1 with employee data, and make the Notes field relatively small and on its own line
Make a report called REPORT1 with employee data, and make the Notes field
relatively small and on its own line and set the can grow and can shrink properties
2. make a Category/Products Report called REPORT2 that groups products
by category that starts a new category on each new page, that continues the
category name if it continues onto the next page and that averages the unit price
per category and then gives a grand average price at the end of the report.
3. Make a report called REPORT3 that provides a graphical report that
counts the number of products per category.
4. Make a report called REPORT4 that provides a graphical report that
calculates total sales per employee.
5. Make Mailing labels report called REPORT5 for customers that follow
Tom Jones – Sales Associate
123 Main Street
Seattle, WA 98119 – USA
6. Make a report called REPORT6 that prompts for a customer name and
then displays all of that customer’s orders. (HINT: this requires a parameterized
query as the record source).
7. Make a main report of suppliers called REPORT7, with a sub-report of
EXTRA CREDIT BONUS
1. Make a report that gets its source of a customer that is selected from a combo
box on a form and then displays all that customer’s orders (Note this is similar to
Report6, only harder ).
Answer rating: 100% (QA)
Solution Report 1 Employee Data Employee ID Employee Name Notes 12345 John Doe Excellent employee 67
View the full answer