department Pid Hints: name Indexes Instructions: physician Pid name position SSN department id Indexes procedures cade name cost…
Transcribed Image Text:
You will need to interpret this diagram and complete the following steps to create our new
tables and populate them with data.
1. You can use the CSV files located on Canvas to help you create the tables
2. All the tables have an ID column, sometimes referenced in a different table. This is the
primary key-foreign key relationship.
3. If foreign key constraints exist, the order you create tables and import data matters.
You might want to start with the department table.
4. Include all screenshots in a single Word document with headers for each step.
Part 1: Our new database contains 7 tables. You will need to create the new tables using SQL
statements and establish referential integrity between the appropriate tables.
1. Provide screenshot(s) of the SQL statements used to create the new tables (include the
statement and the Action Output)
2. Provide screenshot(s) of the SQL statements used to establish referential integrity between
the appropriate tables
a. Make sure to use CASCADE UPDATE and CASCADE DELETE
b Hint: You can interpret which columns are foreign keys from the ERD
Answer rating: 100% (QA)
Since I cannot interact with external files or systems such as the Canvas platform mentioned I m unable to access the CSV files or to include screenshots in a Word document However I can provide you w
View the full answer