المملكة العربية السعودية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT322 – Logistics Management
Deadline: 12/03/2022 @ 23:59
Course Name: Logistics Management Student’s Name:
Course Code: MGT322
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443/1444 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr. Karim Garrouch
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out of Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated folder.
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced for
poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 7th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
1. Demonstrate a deep understanding of the logistic function concepts and theories as well as supply
chain management strategies.
2. Demonstrate the ability to understand complex issues pertaining to supply chain integration and
strategic supply chain partnership.
This assignment is an individual assignment.
The purpose of this assignment is to identify and apply Logistics and Supply Chain Management
concepts/tools to suggest logistics performance priorities. To this purpose, you should search and
review about these companies through secondary available information. Think about how you can
apply the concepts/tools that you learned in this course.
Write about logistics performance priorities for “Any Saudi” fast food restaurant chain in Covid 19
restrictions; explain why you have come to your conclusions:
The Answer must follow the outline points below:
1. Executive summary (2 Mark, word count rage 400-500)
– Summarize what is logistics performance priorities, what Logistics and Supply Chain Management
concepts/tools applied to achieve the company’s objective.
2. Background information (2 Mark, word count rage 400-500)
– Briefly introduce the company background (e.g., name, products, business size, location,
internal/external interesting facts, etc).
3. Problem Description (2 Marks, word count rage 400-500)
– Describe the objectives clearly and specifically.
– The objective may involve either logistics decision-making or process improvement.
4. Application of logistics and SCM concepts/tools that applied (2 Marks, word count rage 400-500)
– Describe what specific logistics and Supply Chain Management concepts/tools be applied to achieve
the objective. This section should make it clear that you understand the concepts/tools you are about
5- Conclusion and results (1 marks, word count range 200-250 Words)
– Analyze the expected results / the proposed solution.
6. References at least 7 to 10. (1 Marks)
Note: Use APA style of referencing
Purchase answer to see full