المملكة العربية السعودية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
MGT402 – Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Deadline: 30/04/2022 @ 23:59
Course Name: Entrepreneurship and Small Student’s Name:
Course Code: – MGT 402
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year: 1443/1444 H
For Instructor’s Use only
Students’ Grade: Marks Obtained/Out
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be
reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Read carefully Grading Rubric below for specific criteria: 0-5 Marks
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or
other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font.
No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
Entrepreneurship and Small Business
Submission Date by students: Before the end of Week- 13th
Place of Submission: Students Grade Centre
1. Demonstrate strong analytical skills and tools to formulate an effective Bootstrap Marketing Plan
on which a small business can build a competitive edge in the marketplace.
2. Illustrate the ability to think independently and systematically on developing a viable business
3. Outline the solid understanding of the potential of entrepreneur in today’s competitive business
This assignment is an individual assignment.
Developing an E-Commerce Business Plan
The purpose of the assignment is to provide you the experience of creating a unique E-Commerce
solution. You are forming an e-Commerce company to take advantage of the opportunities in the emarketplace and will author a Business Plan for that venture.
Your choice of firm may include any industry, business, or service. Your report can involve the sale
of products or services. This report provides extreme latitude for creativity and demonstration of your
mastery of course objectives, in addition to relevant topics studied through secondary available source
through published reports, journals and magazine’s.
Guidelines: Your Business Plan should follow this basic outline, plus include any content unique to
your choice of product or service. Your plan should demonstrate your understanding of concepts of ecommerce covered by course readings, lectures, and peer reviewed journals. Your business plan should
discuss all strategies needed for the creation of an e-commerce site.
I. Executive Summary (1 Mark) (100-200 Words)
II. Business Description (2 Marks) (250-300 Words)
a. Products / Services Offered
b. Mission Statement
d. Business Goals and Objectives
e. Business Models – Revenue and Payment Models
III. Marketing (2 Marks) (250-300 Words)
a. Market Analysis / Market Forecast
b. Target Markets
c. Marketing Strategy
IV. Competitor Analysis (2 Marks) (250-300 Words)
b. Strengths and Weaknesses
c. Competitive Advantage
V. Conclusion (2 Marks) (250-300 Words)
VI. References (1 Marks)
Purchase answer to see full