المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Management of Technology (MGT 325)
Due Date: 16/04/2022 @ 23:59
Course Name: Management of Technology
Course Code: MGT 325
Student’s ID Number:
Academic Year:2021-22-2nd Semester
For Instructor’s Use only
Instructor’s Name: Dr. Noorjahan Sherfudeen
Marks Obtained: /Out of 10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
• The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only)
via allocated folder.
• Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
• Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks
may be reduced for poor presentation. This includes filling your information
on the cover page.
• Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
• Late submission will NOT be accepted.
• Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from
students or other resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO
marks. No exceptions.
• All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, doublespaced) font. No pictures containing text will be accepted and will be
• Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
➢ 2.3 The student will be able to explain of the concepts, models for
formulating strategies, defining the organizational strategic directions and
crafting a deployment strategy.
Students are supposed to select a technological organization of their choice.
Further the student is supposed to do a thorough assessment and write an essay
on the selected organization’s Strategic Direction.
Pointers for student’s reference❖ Contents✓ Essay must include• Organization’s current position (2.5M)
▪ Internal Analysis
▪ External Analysis
• Core Competencies (Min 2, with details) (2.5M)
• Dynamic Capabilities (Min 2, with details) (2.5M)
• Strategic Intent. (1.5M)
❖ Others✓ Title is compulsory
✓ Peer reviewed journals and References should be used
to support your submission (1 Mark)
✓ Refer Chapter 6 of your textbook
Note for students: Only covering these pointers for the essay will not guarantee
awarding of full marks, please do your research well and include other content too.
These pointers are just to guide you.
✓ All students are encouraged to use their own words.
✓ Write a three-part essay (i.e., an essay that includes an introduction
paragraph, the essay’s body, and a conclusion paragraph).
✓ Use Saudi Electronic University academic writing standards and APA style
✓ Use proper referencing (APA style) to reference, other styles will not be
✓ Support your submission with course material concepts, principles, and
theories from the textbook and at least two scholarly, peer-reviewed journal
articles unless the assignment calls for more.
✓ It is strongly encouraged that you submit all assignments into the safe
assignment Originality Check prior to submitting it to your instructor for
grading and review the grading rubric to understand how you will be
graded for this assignment.
Purchase answer to see full