- Recognize the importance of quality management theory, principles, and practices applied in businesses on national and international levels. (CLO1)
- Use quality improvement tools and practices for continuous improvement to achieve the organizational change and transformation.(CLO3)
- Develop analytical skills of identifying pitfalls, or quality concerns through assimilated and strategic planning.( CLO4)
المملكة العربية السعودية
الجامعة السعودية اإللكترونية
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Ministry of Education
Saudi Electronic University
College of Administrative and Financial Sciences
Quality Management (MGT 424)
Due Date: 04/09/2022 @ 23:59
Course Code: MGT424
Student’s ID Number:
For Instructor’s Use only
Marks Obtained/Out of 10
Level of Marks: High/Middle/Low
General Instructions – PLEASE READ THEM CAREFULLY
The Assignment must be submitted on Blackboard (WORD format only) via allocated
Assignments submitted through email will not be accepted.
Students are advised to make their work clear and well presented, marks may be reduced
for poor presentation. This includes filling your information on the cover page.
Students must mention question number clearly in their answer.
Late submission will NOT be accepted.
Avoid plagiarism, the work should be in your own words, copying from students or other
resources without proper referencing will result in ZERO marks. No exceptions.
All answered must be typed using Times New Roman (size 12, double-spaced) font. No
pictures containing text will be accepted and will be considered plagiarism).
Submissions without this cover page will NOT be accepted.
1. Recognize the importance of quality management theory, principles, and practices applied in
businesses on national and international levels. (CLO1)
2. Use quality improvement tools and practices for continuous improvement to achieve the
organizational change and transformation. (CLO3)
3. Develop analytical skills of identifying pitfalls, or quality concerns through assimilated and
strategic planning.( CLO4)
Improving Quality Management in organizations
Search online for the case study “Case Study on Improving Quality Management of W Company’s New
Product Development Project”, or use the link below :
Answer the following questions:
1- Explain the project quality management as indicated in the case study, how it can be beneficial to
the organizations? ( 200 words – 3 points)
2- Based on the case study, describe the W company` state prior the implementation of the quality
management – new product development project?
In other word, what are some issues that required actions to solve by the company`s
management? ( 250– 300 words – 3.5 points )
3- Illustrate three to four tools used by W company to enhance their new product development`
quality management? To which extent these methods were effective. (250 – 300 words – 3.5
1. Answer2. Answer3. Answer4. Answer5. Answer-
Purchase answer to see full